Terms of Service for PocketID
Pocket ID is a solution that offers different types of services based on one particular User ID. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Service Pocket ID and may apply to the following types of services:
- School Certificates
- Apprentice Evidence
- Proof of Appointment
- Library Code
- Transport Cards
- Authentication in the canteen
- Authentication by printer
By accepting these terms, you agree that Pocket ID may make use of the necessary data associated with you for the UserID. The following information may be used:
- User ID
- User Name
- Organizational Affiliation
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Image and imageID associated to the user
- Current information on your Service, eg. validity period, paid fees, available balance etc.
In the Service it is possible for you to take selfie. This image will be used by PocketID and can be linked to your UserID.
User information will be deleted before 3 years without activity.
PocketID is entitled at short notice to exclude users in case of abuse.